Ceramic inkjet ink is one of the stumbling blocks in the development of ceramic inkjet technology. Because domestic companies applying ceramic inkjet technology rely on the import of expensive ink from foreign countries. The industry knows that the price of ink used is 30 times that of ordinary color glaze. This problem has also plagued many ceramic manufacturers that use inkjet technology. According to industry insiders, the above-mentioned inks do not need expensive raw materials to be produced. The high cost that domestic enterprises have to pay is due to the fact that domestically unable to master the technology of independent research and development.
Ceramic ink performance requirements
1. Special performance requirements
(1) Stability. Ceramic powder materials maintain good chemical stability in solvents without chemical reactions. And physical stability is required, and particle agglomeration precipitation does not occur.
(2) Quickly accumulate and adhere firmly. In inkjet printing, the ceramic powder particles can be arranged in the most effective stacking structure in a short time, and the adhesion is firm, so that the density of the printing layer is large to ensure a high sintering density after calcination.
(3) Color rendering. The toner required to be printed has good color rendering properties and matching properties with the glaze after high-temperature firing.
2. Insufficient existing ceramic ink
(1) The color difference is obvious. On the reproduction and printing of oil paintings, ceramic inkjet printing has obvious chromatic aberration. In terms of hue, brightness and saturation of color, there are obvious differences with oil painting. The dark tone level is not obvious, and the details differ greatly from the original. , seriously affecting the picture effect.
(2) Insufficient storage stability and print fluency. The coloring agent of the ceramic inkjet ink exists in the form of fine particles, and is dispersed in the medium by the dispersing agent, which tends to cause agglomeration and sedimentation, and is difficult to stably store, and the nozzle is easily clogged during the printing process. For special ceramic inkjet printers, the nozzles are expensive, and the ink-blocking nozzles will undoubtedly increase the cost of ceramic inkjet printing. The preservation stability and print fluency of ceramic inks are affected by many factors such as raw materials and production technology. One of the important factors is that ceramic particles in ceramic inks are large. Today's ceramic inks are made of nano-sized ceramsite particles. The ceramic particles are hard and hard to make fine particles. The particles can not be well dispersed in the medium and the ink fluency is greatly affected.
(3) The adhesion between the ceramic inkjet ink and the substrate is poor. The ceramic ink is composed of a colorant, a solvent, a dispersant, and other auxiliaries, whereas the conventional ceramic inkjet ink has no adhesive, resulting in insufficient adhesion between the ceramic inkjet ink and the substrate. After the ceramic inkjet ink is inkjet printed onto the substrate, the solvent in the ink evaporates, and the toner precipitates on the surface of the substrate, and the toner layer on the surface is easily rubbed. At the same time, the ceramic colorant and the ceramic solvent in the ceramic ink have water absorption. When the ambient humidity is too large, the ceramic substrate and the ceramic ink absorb a large amount of moisture and affect the adhesion of the two, which may cause damage to the unfired ceramic product after printing.
(4) The ceramic inkjet ink has poor gloss. The colorant layer has no luster. In the printing field, a glazing surface treatment method is generally used to apply a layer of varnish on the inkjet coloring material to increase the brightness of the surface of the ceramic coloring material, and the glazing treatment adds ceramic inkjet products to a certain extent. the cost of.
Parking locks, also called parking space locks, parking barriers.
Parking lock is a device placed on the parking space to prevent the parking space from unauthorized occupying. They are suitable for both commercial and private use.
1.Easy installation: four prepared holes at the bottom of the cabinet makes it easy to install.parking lot
2.Manual operation: to operate the parking locks rising and going down manually with manual at emergency situation.
Automatic Parking Lock,Manual Parking Barrier,PARKING BOLLARD
TAISHAN YUEXIN INDUSTRIAL GROUP LIMITED , https://www.yuexingroup.com